Saturday, February 23, 2019

Why another blog?

I wasn't intending to create another blog. I already have one at macsnafu.blogspot.com.  But the Google juggernaut really messed me up when they automatically created a Google+ account for me and took over YouTube.  I ended up having 2 google accounts, and logging into one for YouTube made it difficult to log into the other one for Blogger. 

With Google+ going away, the login problems may go away, too, but I'll have to wait and see. 

For now, I'm not sure what I'll do with a second blog, as I haven't really been keeping up with the first.  The title, "How Do I Know What I Know?", is really the question of epistemology.  How do you know what you know, or what you think you know?  How can you be sure that what you know is really true?  I don't intend to focus solely on philosophy, but I do like visiting philosophical topics from time to time, and thought that would make as good a blog title as any.

No comments:

Post a Comment